Tuesday, August 12, 2008

International Breastfeeding Symbol Washcloth

International Breastfeeding Symbol
I began this washcloth on Friday night and didn't get to work on it again until Sunday, but I finished it! Yes, on Sunday!
I just used my aluminum size 7 straight needles. I had orginally began the washcloth on my new Knit Lite needles that my friend, Amie gave me for my birthday, but they melted in my car. :-( So, I took all this time taking off the stitches and putting them on different needles, only to decide to rip it and start over. LOL
Anyway, very easy, although I messed up in the middle. This Peaches & Creme Cotton yarn is very soft. I will have to make a few of these for friends.

2 comments:

Amie said...

We need pics! and a link to the pattern.

Amie

knitbunnie said...

Love, love, love this cloth!!! Is there a pattern? I suppose I should be not-so-lazy, and do my own search on Ravelry!